Stacer is a free open source tool for Ubuntu based Linux distributions that helps keeping your distro clean and provides an easy to use and nice visual interface to do so.
Here’s a short feature overview. The detailed overview can be read here.
- Enabling or disabling apps that run at startup
- System Cleanup (package caches, crash reports, application logs, application caches and trash)
- Enabling or disabling running services
- Finding and ending running processes
- Uninstalling applications
- A resource overview (CPU, RAM, disk, network)
- A package manager
You can download and install Stacer by executing these three lines in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:oguzhaninan/stacer sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install stacer
Visit the Linux tutorials main page for more Linux tutorials.